If you are not close to Ft. Bragg, you can make cash donations through our Paypal account
Please help us support the Food Bank of Central & Eastern North Carolina and make the Solstice season a cheerful one for the less fortunate!
The Food Bank welcomes non-perishable products, sealed beverages, refrigerated or frozen items, or produce as well as non-food essentials such as hygiene items, cleaning items or paper products.
Our most needed items include:
- Canned Fruits, Vegetables, Meat, and Soup (Pop-top cans and low sodium a plus!)
- Whole Grain Pasta, Brown Rice, Dried Beans, and Cereal
- Peanut Butter
- For Infants: Formula, Infant Cereal, Diapers, and Wipes
- For Kids: Fruit Cups, Juice Boxes, Granola Bars, Crackers, Popcorn and Sugar-Free Pudding Cups
- Non-Food Essentials: Hygiene Items, Household Items, and Paper Products